This is a great question. My answer is this: There are a couple of main challenges. The biggest is that we still have a few years of hair growth to go before it starts to grow too much. There is also the fact that it grows at all, from the top of the head to about the neck area, which is also a challenge. The second is to get it curled up nicely so that it doesn’t fall out. The last challenge is simply learning how to style your hair. If you’re a beginner, you may be wondering how to style your hair in a certain way. This can be a great learning experience. Here are some tips and tricks!
How to Style Short Wavy Hair
There are a couple simple ways to style short wavy hair (which means it grows out from the neck area):
1. Use ponytail extensions (I hope you’re doing both at this point).
If you want to curl your hair up and style it, use ponytail extensions. It’ll be easier than if you try to style your hair by the ends. For extra curl, you can add a hair tie as well.
2. For short wavy hair, straighten out your hair by pulling your hair back.
This is an easier trick then you may think, especially if there’s a lot of wavy hair.
The other option is to curl your hair to keep it straight at the crown. This is how my cousin does it, but it takes a bit longer to do.
Short Wavy Hair Tips & Tricks
1. Keep your head down (not in-the-air, not in the air).
This part goes along with keeping your head down when it’s time to do your make-up routine.
2. Use your bobby pins for wavy hair.
These little pink bobbins are a great way to make your hair look more curly so that you’ll have an excuse to do up all of your clothes as well (it’s called a “bobby pin,” you can google for more information), or use them to keep your tresses flat if it’s too wet or too dry.
3. Keep your hair wet, but do not let it be completely dry. If you wet it completely, your hair won’t curl up properly. Let it sit until it has a hairline, either wet or dry. When it does, use your bobby pins to curl it
cheap flapper dresses for sale 1920’s women’s fashion, 1920s flapper dress historical pictures of chicago, red and black flapper dresses, flapper dress costumes images drawings luffy, black flapper dress for children